In 8 years time New Heroes realised 37 projects in 15 countries. Various shows have run for more than 5 years. With our urban actions we’ve reached over 5 million people off and online. We appeared on various international media channels in more than 10 countries and have a weekly TV show about art on national Dutch Tv.
Prizes & Nominations
- Won Theater Aan Zee 2007
- Won Matthijs Prijs
- Nominated for Amsterdam Kunstprijs
- Nominated for Scenografie Prijs
- Selected for TheaterFestival
2 World Records
- Most people writing 1 story
- Biggest cookie mosaic in the world.
- Reached more than 12000 farmers in 3 different countries
- On repertoire and touring since 2012
- Appeared in over 17 different media channels in the Netherlands and Belgium
ELDERLY & DESIRE
- Reached more than 20000 people aged 65 +
- On repertoire and touring since 2009
- Appeared in more than 25 different media channels in Netherlands and Belgium
IN SEARCH OF EUROPE/DE MAN IN EUROPE
- Jury selection ‘Best Show’ TheaterFestival the Netherlands & Belgium
- Nomination for Euro-Dutchman of the Year
- Part of the cultural programme of the Dutch Presidency of the EU.
- Performed for 500 Belgian Mayors and Officials in Antwerp
- Performed for the European Commission in Brussels
- Performed in 10 different countries in EU and outside (from Phillippines to UK, From Sweden to Turkey)
- Made into a TV documentary for National Dutch TV.
★★★★ ‘…from inferno to heaven.’ NRC– Kester Freriks, 5 aug. 2016
- SOLD OUT installation
- Appearances on 3 National TV Shows, 4 National Radio Shows and 8 Regional Media Programs.
- 16 companies helped develop and build the WOLK installation
- Over 120 companies and individuals donated over a third of all sold WOLK tickets to social organisations.
★★★★ Volkskrant: “an unforgettable experience”,
- 13.400 international tweets
- 19 international online magazines wrote about EYE, including renowned blogs as Wired, pfsk and Archilovers
- Winner of “most important cultural event of 2014” in Brabant.
- Nominated for the Wijnberg Scenography Prize
- Performed in 11 different European Countries
- Already since 2011 and still going strong